Verydrone is using deceptive and false advertising to make themselves appear like a larger drone store company than they really are.I surely wouldn't trust a company using deceptive false advertising.

A false advertisement can further be classified as deceptive if the advertiser deliberately misleads the consumer, as opposed to making an honest mistake. - Verydrone know for a fact they do not have 7 stores in different cities. This shows the type of people the owners are. Willing to deceive the masses in addition to giving them a poor experience.

I live in Palm Beach county and found one of their pages only to find out they have ONE location in Pompano Beach as of 2/28/2017. I have attached several screenshots where they indicate "Drone Store In CITY NAME HERE". However, they do not have a drone store in any of those cities. Not only is this false advertising, it is deceptive which is worst.

This is exactly what Verydrone is doing. Super lame.

Not fooling me!Go to Maniacs Hobby, Drone Nerds Miami, or Urban Drones who don't try to use false and deceptive advertising.

Review about: Verydrone Kids Advertisement.

Reason of review: False & Deceptive Advertising.

Preferred solution: Stop lying to the public and using deceiving advertising..

I didn't like: Owners and staff, False advertising, Deceptive advertising.

Had an Experience with VeryDrone?

Comments

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1299119

verydrone coupons - must read before supporting a company like this. Be careful of choosing a company who has proven to do FALSE and DECEPTIVE advertising. Beware before you use a verydrone coupon !

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1295798

I hope everyone searching verydrone reviews or very drone reviews pompano beach finds this!!